Racha Noi South Tip is a top diving location only suitable for experienced divers who are open water certified or Advanced level. This locations offers divers huge boulders and a very good chance to see manta rays, eagle rays and other pelagic marine life and normally part of a 2 or 3 dive day trip with fantastic Diving.
If You dont have a Licence then you need to click here for diving for beginners
South Tip dive site and diving season is often open to divers between November to May when conditions are at there best.
Watch our South Tip scuba diving video of some of the marine life you can encounter.
South Tip Facts
- Rating: 3-4 star
- Distance: 15 Miles from Phuket
- Depth: 10 – 40m
- Visibility:10 – 20m
- Current: Mild to very strong
- Experience level : Experienced Open Water Certified – Advanced level
- Topography – Deep sandy bottoms – Large Granite Boulders
- Marine Life – Manta Rays – Leopard sharks
- Highlights: Odd Whaleshark Sightings
South Tip Diving Courses
South Tip dive site are suitable for most levels of divers from experienced certified Open water divers to Advanced level and its perfect place to Learn PADI Scuba diving students who may want to complete Advanced Open water – Nitrox Diver Course – Deep Diver Courses
3 Dive Schedule
Typically Pick-up times from your hotel are around 7:15 – 8am depending on locations, breakfast, lunch, drinking water, coffee, tea, fresh fruit, tanks, weights, weight belt and dive master guide are all included in the Day Trip price.
100% refund back into your account within 12 hours if the trip is cancelled due to Bad weather – we dont take any money when mother nature stops the scuba diving
South Tip Diving Day Trip Itinerary
- 07:00 – 8:00 am – Transfers from all hotels across Phuket to Chalong Marina Pier.
- 08:30 am – Depart to South Tip of Racha Noi Island, breakfast and fresh fruit served.
- 10:30 am – Arrive at South Tip to start the first dive.
- 11:45 am – Lunch is served as part of the Diving surface interval.
- 12:45 – Second dive at a different bay at Racha Noi Island.
- 1:45 pm – Move the Boat to Racha Noi
- 2:45 pm – Third dive at Racha Yai Island
- 5:00 pm Arrive back at the Chalong Pier for transfers back to your Phuket hotel.
We will try to provide you with current up to date information for diving at Racha Noi and general diving conditions in Phuket, and an overview of what you can see when book a day trip with Our Company.
Land transfers to the Diving Boat
Please note that for some remote areas in Phuket transfer fee will be added. Transfer Returns back to your hotel around 5:30 – 6:00pm
Phuket Dive Tours Office are location at Kata Beach as well as Chalong with Daily Free Local Departures from all Hotels in Kata Beach – Karon Beach – Rawai Beach- Nai Harn – Chalong Bay – Patong Beach – Kalim Beach
Extra Charge Shared Transfers per person- Kamala Beach 300thb – Phuket Town priced per person 400thb – Cape Panwa 500thb – Koh Siray Island 600THB
Private Car Transfers (4 Persons) Koh Siray Island 1000THB – Surin Beach 1300THB – Laguna 1,500Thb – Airport Area 1,600 Thb Maikhao Beach – 1800Thb
Scuba Diving Equipment Rental
Equipment is available, simply make a booking via Email or Call 0870225356 and tell us what sizes you need, the equipment will be delivered to the dive Boat.
The tour itineraries could be change depend on the local weather condition ( May – October) any changes will be made by the Boat tour leader and Boat captain on your trip based on matters of customers safety.