Open water diver course & advanced adventure diver courses combo.
By combining your open water & advanced Adventure diver courses in Phuket this save time and allow you to complete the 2 courses in 4 or 5 days you can sign up today and start learning with free online training, Phuket Dive Tours will teach you as a complete Beginner up to your full Advanced adventure certification to 30 meters / or in old money 98 feet. You will start learning basic dive theory as self study ahead of the course, then learn to dive in the pool with our Pro Dive Instructor.
Pre course sign up information.
- Fit To Dive read this Medical Statement & Questionnaire for Open Water Diver Health Check .
- Remember 18- 24 hours no Fly after a scuba dive
- NOTE: Before deciding to scuba dive, it is recommended that you have some experience of swimming. Learning to swim before scuba diving will allow you to relax and enjoy your dives, feeling safe in knowing that you are comfortable in water.
- Any diver who cannot swim adds additional risk to their personal safety. You don’t need to be a strong swimmer, just comfortable in water.
- Perform a Swim Test of 200m any style or 300m using mask snorkel and Fins.
- You must be at least 10 years old, in good health and comfortable in water too deep in which to stand.
- Float in water to deep to stand for 10 minutes without any assistance or floation aids.
- To register for either Open Water Diver course program, you must be 10 years old.
- There’s a medical form for any scuba diving activity: you need to read this and sign to confirm you have no medical conditions that can affect your safety. If you declare a medical condition on the form you will not be able to dive without signed clearance from a doctor. Read the medical form and consult a doctor if necessary prior to signing up.
Most visitors to the island who are intent on saving time and want the Advanced adventure take the free elearning options for both courses with SSI providing Fee digital E learning when you sign up + free digital C card & digital log book all available online on your Phone as an APP so you can access your dive card and logbook for free anytime anywhere.integrate perfectly into the daily logistics of everyday life, this suits most student divers meaning you learn at your own pace and don’t pay extra
Worth pointing out at this point it’s the Instructor that has the biggest influence on the quality of the courses and the divers they produce.
Open water & advanced Adventure diver prices includes:
- Try it now free downloadable SSI Online e learning
- FREE digital Dive Log Book as part of the SSI app
- Free digital certification card with SSI.
- Full set of personalised, fitted diving equipment for the duration of the course.
- We will show you how to use a dive computer and why every diver needs one
- Food, drinks, snacks, meals on all Boat Diving.
- 9 open water boat dives over 4 or 5 days
Dive course theory – Knowledge Development
- You can begin to study independently E learning is highly recommended, particularly for those whose first language is not English, elearning is also available free in many other languages . Private study before the start of your course will create more time for you and your instructor to discuss dive knowledge, answer specific questions you may have and most importantly, practice pool skills in water on day one.
- Knowledge Reviews are completed on line and this will be reviewed by your Diving instructor so this independent study section of the manual is very important.
Scuba diving skills practice:
Confined water is defined as Swimming pool, or confined open water that offers students the same environment as a swimming pool. Diver training will be often be conducted in a Dive pool, or possibly at a local beach.,
- Complete 6 Confined Open Water Diver Course sessions in the pool or at the beach learning new dive skills and practice the basic principles and safety aspects of scuba diving.
Open Water training dives and depth limitations
- You will complete 9 dives in open water over 3 or 4 days you will practice your skills and develop your confidence in the ocean. The first 2 open water dives will be no deeper than 12 meters, the next 2 (dives 3-4 ) will be no deeper than 18m – for the Advanced adventure dives most are between 16 – 20 meters the deepest will be between 21 meters but no deeper than 30 meters
Deep diving Adventure starts here
Choosing The Best Dive sites options for your diving courses.
As a student learning to dive the choice of open water dive sites for your training dives are often determined by the dive shop selling you the course, you have little or no say in the courses offered to you. Many shops dont offer any flexible choices or alternatives Why do we include beach diving as an Option (available Mid November – May) for Open water dives course? Beach dives allow you to spend more time with your family and less time in minivans or on boats! This is simply common sense to some people, If you are short on Holiday time then the open water course at the beach will save you 5 hours travelling in comparison to Boat Diving.
Option 1 (available late November to May) 4 Days – 3 Beach & 6 Boat dives
- Day 1 – Dive Theory and confined water skills practice. Complete and review your Open Water Theory – Swimming Pool dive skill development training + 1 beach dive 8am – 3pm
- Day 2 – Open Water training dives 2-3-4- from the boat – 3 Racha Noi + Racha Yai 3 Dives
- Day 3 – Advanced adventure dives from the Beach – 2 beach dives at Kata beach option of night dive. 8am – 1pm
- Day 4 – Open Water skills mastery from the boat – 3 Dives at King Cruiser Shark Point Koh Doc Mai 3 dives
- Price 25000 THB Includes Open water & Advanced adventure free online elearning digital crew pack and a full set of dive equipment. (No hidden Extras)
Option 2 Available all year round ( 9 dive combo) 4 Days – 9 Boat Dives)
- Day 1 – Dive Theory and confined water skills practice. Complete and review your Open Water Theory – Swimming Pool dive skill development training.
- Day 2 – Open Water skills mastery from the boat – 3 Racha Noi + Racha Yai 3 Dives
- Day 3 – Advanced adventure dives from the boat – 3 Dives at Phi Phi + Shark Point 3 dives
- Day 4 – Advanced adventure dives from the boat – 3 Dives at King Cruiser Shark Point Koh Doc Mai 3 dives
- Price 27,000 THB Includes Open water & Advanced adventure free online elearning digital crew pack and a full set of dive equipment.(No hidden Extras)
PADI eLearning courses fees are not included in this prices. The cost of the eLearning is 185 US$ that you pay on-line to PADI.
Not included are marine park fees for PHI Phi island @ 600 thb per day per diver..
The dive sites around Phuket are diverse when it comes to marine life and its often the case that the better deeper water sites do have better variation of marine life, however its worth knowing now that you then have to travel much further, as much as 3 hours to Phi Phi Islands. Remote islands like Phi Phi often have restrictive conditions at the premier dive sites and these may not be available meaning boats often redirect in low season to the not so popular reefs, this can often detract from you enjoyment specifically in late December 24th to January 10th due to the sheer demand. If Choosing Phi Phi you should note that you can spend 3-4 hrs travelling prior to making you first dive of the day at around 11am and Often more than not taking a 6 dive option would result in a very late returns
Why you should book your course with Phuket Dive Tours.
- 2 British Managed Dive shop with 10 years experience – employing British Instructors making diving courses safe and Fun.
- Own diver training facility with huge onsite purpose built dive pool.
- We dont employ Young inexperienced instructors with inflated Egos!
- We are Student Training Center at entry beginner level – we focus on Beginners..
- All our instructors have many years’ experience, extensive knowledge of the local dive sites, all holding valid visas and work permits.
- Reputation, we have excellent reviews and customer feedback for quality services and customer care.
- VALUE, with our Diving courses we have low overheads so we pass savings back to customers.
- We offer Kata Beach dives in high season late November to April as a shorter course options allowing you more time to do other holiday activities.
- We tell customers that the location of your hotel can add an extra 1 hour to travelling per day if staying in Patong.
- The Best Location for your Course and diving Holiday is Kata Beach meaning shorter travelling times often in private transport.
- If you are staying in Patong and have booked a Dive Course you can expect to get picked up at 7am.
- We offer Partial refunds if Customers feel the dont want to continue with the course.
You may want to consider to combine the Open Water Diver with the Enriched Air Nitrox Specialty program
You will earn the Open Water Diver and Enriched Air Nitrox (32% or 40%) Specialty certifications after completing these programs each has free online elearning training materials.
Our Office is located at Kata Beach, we have Daily Free Local Departures/transfers from all Hotels in the following resorts :-travelling time to Chalong marina is around 15 minutes
Free Transfers Day 2 and 3 from 7:15- 7:30 Patong – 7:30 7:45 Kata Beach – Karon Beach – Rawai Beach – Nai Harn – Chalong Bay (Transfers to boat 15 Mins )
Extra Charge Private car Transfer fee per day 7:00am Ban Tao & Surin Beach 1,600thb – Maikhao Beach – Ban Tao – Airport Area 1,500 THB
Extra Charge Transfer fees per day – 7:00am Cape Panwa +1000thb – 7.00am Koh Siray 1000Tthb – 7.15am Phuket Town + 1000thb
The tour itineraries can be change depend on the local weather condition any changes will be made by the tour leader and boat captain on your trip based on matters of safety
Buy Now online – 100% refund back into your account within 12 hours if the trip is cancelled due to Bad weather – we dont take any money when mother nature stops the scuba diving