James Bond Island Speedboat Tour to Phang Nga
James Bond Island Phuket Daily Tour to Phang Nga Bay is often at the top of the list of “things to do” while on holiday in Phuket known originally and locally as Ko Tapu or Nail Island.
Why is James bond Island Famous?
The location was made famous as it stared in the James Bond film “The Man with the Golden Gun.” Released in 1974, the movie was the ninth film of the Bond Movie series, and it also turned the previously unknown Phang Nga Bay into a major tourist attraction. Khao Phing Kan or Ko Khao Phing Kan is a pair of islands on the west coast of Thailand, in the Phang Nga Bay, Strait of Malacca. About 40 meters from its shores lies a 20 meters tall islet Ko Tapu or Khao Tapu. After the movie’s release, it turned into a popular tourist destination in Thailand.
James Bond (Phang Nga) “Man with the golden gun”
Phang Nga Bay is a truly unique treasure lying just outside of Phuket. A unique feature of Phang Nga bay is the vertical sheer limestone cliffs that extend out of the bond island Phuket with emerald-green clear glasses of water. These islands are home to a wide variety of fauna that is possible to observe.
JAMES BOND TOUR SCHEDULE
- 8:30 – 9.15 by minivan transfer
- 11:00 Visit to the world-famous James Bond Island and Ping Kan island.
- 12:00 Visit Panyee Island, the Muslim village for sightseeing and a great Thai lunch.
- 1:30 Departure to Hong Island, for canoeing around “Tam-Lod” cave, experienced paddlers as a guide.
- 3:00 Option 1 – Come back to the pier and transfer back to Hotel.(4-5 pm)
Tour includes :
- Lunch on board, soft drinks, snacks
- Tour guide.