WHERE IS JAMES BOND ISLAND
James Bond Island Phuket Daily Tour to Phang Nga Bay is often at the top on the list of “things to do” while on holiday in Phuket known originally and locally as Ko Tapu or Nail Island.
JAMES BOND OR KOH TAPU
Made famous in the James Bond film “The Man with the Golden Gun.” Released in 1974, the movie was the ninth film of the Bond Movie series, and it also turned the previously unknown Phang Nga Bay into a major tourist attraction. Khao Phing Kan or Ko Khao Phing Kan is a pair of islands on the west coast of Thailand, in the Phang Nga Bay, Strait of Malacca. About 40 metres from its shores lies a 20 metres tall islet Ko Tapu or Khao Tapu. After the movie release it turned into a popular tourist destination in Thailand.
Phang Nga Bay is truly unique treasure lying just outside of Phuket. A unique feature of Phang Nga bay is the vertical sheer limestone cliffs that extend out of the bond island phuket emerald-green clear waters. These islands are home to a wide variety of fauna that is possible to observe.
JAMES BOND ISLAND PHUKET TOUR SCHEDULE
- 8:30 – 9.15 by minivan transfer to “Sam-Chong” pier to get on speed boat
- 11:00 Visit to the world famous James Bond Island and Ping Kan island.
- 12:00 Visit Panyee Island, the Muslim village for sightseeing and a great Thai lunch.
- 1:30 Departure to Hong Island, for canoeing around “Tam-Lod” cave experienced paddlers as guide.
- 3:00 Option 1 – Come back to the pier and transfer back to Hotel.(4-5pm)
- 3:00 Option 2 Transfer to Safari Camp for activities such Elephant Trekking – Elephant Show ATV + Fish Spa (5-6pm)
Tour includes :
- Lunch on board, soft drinks, snacks
- Tour guide.