James Bond Island Daily Tour, a must visit trip to Phang Nga Bay is often at the top of many tourist list of “things to do” while on holiday in Phuket. Known originally and locally as Ko Tapu or Nail Island this trip is one of the most popular trips in Phuket Island. Everyday many tourists leave from Phuket to visit the amazing limestone walls of Phang Nga Bay, getting a picture in front of the iconic island is standard tourist protocol, the vertical sheer limestone cliffs that extend out of the emerald-green clear waters and the sea views are amazing.
Historically becoming famous in the James Bond film “The Man with the Golden Gun.” action.
James Bond Island Itinerary
- 08.00 a.m. Pick up time from hotel
- 08.45 a.m. Escort boat leave to Phang-Nga Bay
- 09.45 a.m. Visit Panak Island canoeing in “Mut Cave”
- 12.15 p.m. Visit James Bond Island
- 12.40 p.m. Lunch on th board
- 13.30 p.m. Canoe in Hong Island
- 15.00 p.m. Visit Naka Bay or Lawa Island for swimming and canoeing by yourself
- 16.00 p.m. Back to Ao Por
James Bond Island Tour includes :
- Lunch on board, soft drinks, snacks
- Tour guide.