Our 2 dive scuba diving day trip to Racha Yai is available for most of the year.
Racha Yai scuba diving
Racha Yai is a perfect location for scuba diving.
Racha Yai island host some of the best scuba diving all year round. Here’s some information on diving packages for 2 dive day trips.
Watch the Video for scuba diving at Racha Yai.
Racha Yai Scuba diving day trip schedule
Morning dives trip
- 7.30 transfers from Paton Karon & Kata beach
- 8:00 Meet at Chalong pier Depart to Racha Yai
- 10.15 Arrive at Racha Yai Island to start the first dive.
- 11.15 Relax with a 1-hour surface interval
- 12.30 Second dive at a different dive site Racha Yai Island.
- 1:45 Return to Chalong
- 3.30 Arrive back at Chalong pier.
If you are a certified Diver and haven’t dived in a while consider taking a Scuba Review to refresh any diving skills you may be rusty on,.
Your Instructor / Divemaster will help set up the equipment and supervise the full day’s activity that way you get to dive longer as the dive ends when you are low on air, and we also will throw in free equipment at no extra charge.
The tour itineraries can be changed depending on the local weather condition any changes will be made by the tour leader and boat captain on your trip based on matters of safety
Buy Now online – 100% refund back into your account within 12 hours if the trip is canceled due to Bad weather – we don’t make any money when mother nature stops the scuba diving