Our Half day join in speedboat trip to Racha Yai Island for snorkeling is one of the most popular venues visited by tourist to Phuket who want to try snorkeling.
Join in speedboats visits the local island daily, this trip has everything for those who want a mid day start.
Racha Yai has some really good reefs for local Snorkeling & diving, the speed boat takes 30 mins to travel 23 km from Chalong Marina to the island thats South of Phuket.
This trip suits families as well as singles and as the trip is mid afternoon the beaches tend to be a little bit more quiet as we arrive after the rush has left.
The snorkeling sites tend to have not so many snorkelers in late afternoon as most boats tend to leave the island at 3pm you then get to snorkeling reefs being yours to enjoy. Masks and Snorkels as well as life jackets are provided free.
Scuba diving half day at Racha Yai Island 2 dives.
Racha island half day scuba diving visits great dive spots, Bungalow Bay, Siam Bay, hosts many shallow water coral reefs that make it the perfect choice for all Divers from Beginners to Advanced Level.
For the in water enthusiasts if you want to learn to Scuba dive in Phuket we run daily Try Scuba Diving for beginners as part of this trip.
For beach time we can moor the speedboat at Siam Bay, its a great beach to visit, the white powder sandy beach has gently sloping reefs that lead to towards the clear waters, not many people go here so its one place we think most will enjoy.
Day trip Schedule:
- 11.45 Hotel Pick up
- 1.15 PM Departures are from Chalong to Racha Yai Island this can take 30 mins.
- 2.00 PM Arrive at Racha Yai Island for snorkeling or drop of customers at the beach where they can relax
- 2.30 PM arrive at the first snorkeling / dive site – max Dive time is 50 mins Snorkel or Try Scuba Diving for beginners with Discover Scuba Diving
- 2:45 PM move the speedboat to Siam Bay where you can relax on the beach (small sandwich served free time to relax )
- 4.15 Move the boat Beach transfers for non divers to the 2nd beach location.
- 4.45 PM Divers get ready for the 2nd dive and snorkeling session if your not visiting the beach.
- 5.40 pm The speed boat will then pick up those at the beach then leave Racha Yai Island and return to Chalong with drinks served as we watch the sunset.
- 6.45 PM You arrive at Chalong pier and transfer back to your hotel after having one of the best days out in Paradise without doubt you will remember this wonderful experience on one of Thailand’s truly Tropical Islands for the rest of your life…
Half Day Scuba Diving – for Beginners
If you have never tried scuba diving, we can also offer personal try dives to this island running every day with one of our dive instructors, take a Discover Scuba Diving adventure in shallow waters its fun and you will get to see some of the local marine life. If you have any questions regarding visiting the is amazing Island just send us a short email message and a member of staff will get back to you. Read more here Discover Scuba Diving
Mask and snorkel are provided free of charge for snorkelers – Personal items to take with You are sunglasses, sun cap, sun block / lotion, camera beach towel.
Stay safe while snorkeling in Phuket
This half day speed boat trip is suitable for age 4 years up to 60 years. However this trip is not available for a child under 1 year, pregnant women, or women who may be try to become pregnant. This trip is not suitable for any person with spinal, back or neck problem. The highlights of the trip are Snorkelling, swimming and we must recommend that you wear a life jacket at all time while you are in the water, the trip also involves walking on the island and sightseeing. The tour itineraries can be change depend on the local weather condition. It’s will be decide by the tour leader and boat captain on your trip.
Half Day Private snorkeling charter speed boat hire
We also offer this boat out for private groups with private snorkeling guide and Island Discovery tours for small or large Private trips to Racha Yai, lunch is also included in full Private day charters, this can often work out to be great value for small or large parties, and we arrange everything so you don’t have to worry…..This service includes all Private transfers, snorkelling equipment, lunch. great sunset on request…Private charter departure points –
We have 4 departure locations and we can move any of the Private boats to either Chalong Marina, Boat lagoon, Royal Phuket marina & Leam Hin Pier for customers comfort avoiding long minivan transfers.for more information on Private speed boat charters for Scuba diving and Snorkeling trips.