Similan Islands Diving every day of the week!
Similan islands scuba diving from Phuket is available every day of the week, as well as offering the Similan Islands Day Trip we offer Similan islands liveaboards to Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock, stay as long as you want on a overnight Similan Live aboard Tour, dive into the crystal clear waters of the Similan National Marine Park.
Similan Islands Diving day trip (October 16th 2018 to May 3rd 2019 )
- Local transfers from Phuket start at 6:0-0am
- 08.45 am Departure from Taplamu pier to Similan Islands by speed boat.
- 10.10 am Arrival at Similan Islands and join up with the live aboard boat
- 10.45 am First dive (1)
- 12.00 am Lunch served on board
- 13.15 pm Second dive (2)
- 15.00 pm Return by speed boat and depart from Similan Islands
- 16.30 pm Arrival at Taplamu pier and transfers by Minivan back to Phuket
- 19.30 pm Arrival at your hotel in Phuket.
Diver Requirements for Similans National Park
- We don’t take beginners or open water students to The national park this is a national conservationist area
- This Similans Day trip trip is suitable for Open water divers with Minimum of 12 logged dives who have dived recently – within the last 6 months
- Professional dive guide,
- Tanks and Weights
- insurance (500,000 Baht Maximum)
- all cooked meals
- Coffee, tea, fresh fruits, fresh cooked lunch, light snacks, free soft drinks.
- Free transfers Kata, Karon, Patong, & Khao Lak, with free return back to your hotel after the trip.
- Dive Guides will take 4 :1 or 5 :1 in a group based on dive experience this can however reduce your dive time
Whats Not Included:
- Similans National Park Fee…
- 700 THB for Scuba Divers 1 day 2 dives
- 500 Baht for entry into the Similans (divers and non-divers) plus…200 per day per divers
- Please note that the National Park Fee is set by the National Park and is subject to change without notice.
- Equipment Rental: 500 per Day
- Towels. We do not at this time provide towels on-board. Please bring towels with you if you need one.
- Private dive master Guides are available for 2 or more divers in a group charged at 2000 THB per day trip
Transfer and Pick up Times
- 06.00 am Chalong Kata Karon
- 6:30 Patong
- 08.30 am Arrival at Taplamu pier (tea, coffee served)
Contact us now for Similan Departures dates
We reserve the right to reduce or alter the prices listed on on our website at any time….. prior to booking or post bookings due to availability, if you want to avoid being disappointed book and pay in advance. Tours can also be cancelled due to bad weather in this case you will be refunded, the choice to cancel any tours is down to a matter of customer safety or mechanical / technical issues that could or could not occur.
Similan Islands Scuba diving Cancellations:
We would like to inform you that from January till May is a peak seasons. If you reserve the booking for Similan Islands Scuba Diving Day Trip with us and then you need to cancel the trip, we will charge 100% of the trip prices.