AquaLung Wave BCD
The AquaLung Wave BCD, the premier global operational and training BC just got better with the introduction of our latest advancement in fade and abrasion-resistant material – ResisteK™.
With a new look and AquaLung continued focus on meeting the daily demands of operational users, the new Wave will continue to be the BC of choice in the world´s most demanding dive lockers for years to come.
The new Wave is even more rugged because it´s now constructed with AquaLung’s advanced fade-resistant ResisteK™ material for improved durability. It also features flat E-valves and a reinforced octo-sleeve. There have also been 2 more sizes added to the range with the introduction of 3XS, ideal for junior divers, and ML so you can ensure that your diver gets the best fit BCD
The Wave is a robust, entry-level, wrap-around jacket style BC that is rugged, sharp, and ready for every adventure.
SIZE & BUOYANCY CHART: Click Here
New technologically advanced ResisteK™ material resists fading and abrasion.
• A proprietary backpack has a built-in carrying handle.
• The waistband is adjustable in the back to accommodate a wide range of waist sizes.
• A scooped octo-pocket on the top front of the right lobe and a new octo-sleeve on the right shoulder strap provide two options to stow and deploy an octopus. In either location, the octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive.
• A scooped instrument pocket (or octo-pocket) is also on the top front of the left lobe, giving versatility of use.
• A large, easy-to-access utility pocket is found on each side of the Wave.
• Features 2 stainless steel flat D-rings for all of your accessories.
• The High Visibility Orange color marks points of user interest on the BCD. Eg – D-rings, Octo-pocket & sleeve, Dump Valves
• Adjustable chest strap for personal comfort.
• Size XXXS also features:
o A detachable, double adjusting crotch strap with neoprene center for extra comfort
o An optional tank band for a 30 cu. ft. cylinder (p/n 427056)
• Color coded by size with a reference on the lower section.