AquaLung Superzip Ergo Dive Boot
AquaLung has added comfort and warmth to your diving experience with the Superzip Ergo Boot. Like the rest of the AquaLung boot line, the Superzip diving boot uses our patented, anatomically correct ERGO™ shaped footbed and outsole to match the profile of your foot, preventing excess water retention and offering comfortable support.
The Ergo design eliminates excess water, allowing your feet to remain warmer through your dive. In addition, the seam cuts on the boot are placed away from the widest parts of your feet, minimizing the chances of seam abrasion.
- New anatomically correct ERGO™ shaped footbed and outsole
- Asymmetric toe, instep, and heel cap for added protection & durability
- Hook & loop zipper lock keeps zipper in place
- Standard neoprene upper with exterior thickness markings
- Flexible vulcanized rubber outsole
- Four-seam (2 front, 2 heels) pattern
- Non-corrosive YKK #10 heavy-duty zipper
- Packaged in PVC-free Zip Lock poly bag with descriptive hangtag
Dive Boots Sizes Conversion Chart