Green Palm Rashguard
Green Palm Rashguard are protection and fashion at the same time. They protect against the sun (UPF 50+, Australian standard) jellyfish contact and they also provide a perfect comfort under a neoprene suit. Good rash guards are made of 80% Nylon and 20 Spandex materials – that’s the recipe for good quality!
• 80% polyamide – 20% Spandex
• Treated UPF 50+ SPF
• These shirts retain 98% of UV
• Short or long sleeves
• Limit heat loss while allowing ease of movement
• Can be worn under a wetsuit or on its own for water sport
• All new AquaLung Sport rash guards now come with the ‘surfers loop’ as standard.