Suunto Zoop Novo Dive computer from Suunto is a wrist-mounted computer that will also help you become a safer diver without emptying your bank account . The Suunto Zoop Novo is also PC-compatible, so you can easily store your dive data (up to 50 hours) and logs on a PC.
Dive mode is activated by water, so you don’t have to worry about forgetting to start your computer and losing a single dive’s valuable data.
This computer is wrist mounted, there’s never a need to search for your gauge console when you want to check on your depth, maximum bottom time, dive time, and no deco time. All of that information is available at a moment’s notice, right on your wrist. In Addition, the Suunto Zoop Novo bright phosphorescent display makes seeing your dive data easy during night and day dives.
Suunto Zoop NovoTechnical Specifications
- Air / Nitrox operating modes
- Complete deco stop data
- 50 hour profile memory
- 50 hour logbook memory
- Lifetime history memory
- Multi step ascent rate indicator
- Personal adjustment
- Altitude adjustment 0-3000m
- Auto safety stop countdown
- Extended deco range (ceiling, floor)
- Calendar clock
- User-replaceable battery
- Phosphorescent display illumination
- Depth display range 0-99m
- Audible alarms
- Max. depth / dive time alarm
- Display shield
- User-selectable metric or imperial units
- Suunto RGBM
- ZOOP Novo can be downloaded to PC & MAC
- Note we do not Supply out side of Thailand without incurring additional fees for Shipment..