WTX Twin Cylinder Wing
Each component can be configured into a highly technical rig for those trained to push the limits, or scaled down to make a travel friendly set up suitable for any diver.
The WTX-D twin cylinder wings are designed for twin set diving and perfectly complement the Apeks range of twin manifolds and the Tek3 regulators. Often referred to as donuts, the WTX-D wings are oval shaped air cells or bladders that are not permanently attached to a harness. Not only are these donut wings streamlined, but due to their shape being a continuous loop, they are very stable underwater. There is no dramatic shift of air from left to right.
The Apeks twin cylinder wings are a smart design that allows a cylinder to nest deep inside them. These wings mate up nicely to the rest of the Apeks WTX collection of high quality harnesses, plates and accessories. They can be configured in multiple ways to match the type of diving that you do. As with the rest of the WTX collection, the wings are built from the finest quality materials. They are designed by Apeks and built in our own factory.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- K style with brass buttons
- Low profile 16” oval-shaped hose
- Safety cable to prevent hyper-extension
- Positioned off-centre so as not to interfere with regulator 1st stage
- Low profile flat valve
- Positioned in front, lower-left side
- 2 large drain grommets
- Centre mesh drain panel
- Exterior: 1000D Armorshield Cordura
- Inner air cell: 22mil (.022) thick black urethane
- Zipper: heavy duty YKK #10 plastic zip and slide