Suunto D5i dive computer with color screen
Suunto D5i Dive computer is designed to be easy-to-use with a clear screen so that you can enjoy exploring the wonderful underwater world. When not diving, connect wirelessly to the Suunto dive app and receive notifications.
The Suunto D5 is a recreational scuba diving computer that’s has a depth rating of up to 100m
Dive modes include: Air, Nitrox, Freedive, and Gauge.
The computer has a built in Compass that you will need to calibrate after you buy it, its pretty simple to do on settinig up. One thing to remember with the compass is that you will need to recalibrate after each recharge.
There is an additional tank pod available for air integration meaning that the tank pressure can be sent to the computer and you can then monitor your air supply and set up low on air alarms as well
You can also add up to 3 gases switches while diving in Air Nitrox mode, and you can adjust for altitude or adjust the pO2 settings for easy to difficult dives in colder waters
The D5i uses the Suunto Fused™ RGBM 2 decompression bubble model and you can adjust the conservativeness of the computer to a personal setting of P+2 to P-2.
How to connect over Bluetooth to Suunto App
Follow your gas pressure conveniently straight from your wrist. Get tank pressure on your display wirelessly by pairing your Suunto D5 with the Suunto Tank POD before diving. After dive review your gas consumption (when using Suunto Tank POD) in Suunto app and improve your diving.
How to set up Suunto D5i for a Air or Nitrox dive.
How to set up for a Freediving
- Now you can receive notifications from the applications you use & Share your adventures with friends – Diving Life Made Easy
- Easy to read (High contrast color screen with large numbers
- 3 modes: Air, nitrox, freedive and gauge
- Vibration alarms
- Rechargeable battery (10-20 hrs of dive time with one charge)
- Connect over Bluetooth to Suunto App
- Updatable software
- Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
- Wireless air integration (Optional)
- Suunto FusedTM RGBM2 for maximum dive time
- Reinforced composite case rated to 100 m depth
- User exchangeable straps (multiple optional straps available)