Scubapro Seawing Nova Fins
A truly unique dive fin, the award-winning Seawing Nova sets the bar in fin design. Delivering power, acceleration and maneuverability, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a fin more comfortable to wear or fun to kick. This video shows the Seawing Nova in action, plus delves into its cutting-edge design innovations.
- Award-winning design
- Built with a space-age Monprene elastomer that is virtually indestructible.
- Proprietary G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust.
- Wing-shaped blade creates a near-perfect balance of stiffness and flex.
- Variable Blade Geometry wing tips arc upwards, providing more power and increasing stability.
- Pivot Control technology ensures that the most efficient 45-degree angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or hard you kick.
- Marine-grade bungee strap is self-adjusting, comfortable, extremely durable, and makes easy work of donning and doffing the fin.
- Re-engineered footplate with co-molded Grip Pads provides a dependable non-skid grip on wet surfaces.
- Ideal for Diving